Events for: Rising Leaders
Rising Leaders Roundtable: How to Find and Develop Mentor Relationships
Online • Closed Captioned •
This is for you if:
- You have colleagues and friends, but don’t know how to develop those into mentorship relationships.
- You want to build relationships outside of your current network.
- You want to get exposure or get help in making your next career move internally, externally, or strengthen a soft skill.
- How to identify 1 or 2 areas you want to be mentored in.
- How to create a list of people in your existing network that could be potential mentors.
- How to spark a new mentor/mentee relationship.
What to Expect:
- Short overview of the topic by guest expert, Enna Jimenez.
- Small group discussions in breakout rooms - get ready to have some real talk with your peers.
- Presentations are recorded, but breakout room discussions and share-backs are never recorded.
- All roundtables are free with $40 a month Pro Access.
- Or, get $5 off tickets for $5 a month with Basic Access.
- Or, buy full price tickets for $20 with Limited Access.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 12:00 - 12:15: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 12:15 - 12:50: Facilitated group discussion across numerous breakout rooms
- 12:50 - 1:00: Key takeaway sharing
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.