This is for you if you want to learn about:
- The different types of mentors and how to use your mentors appropriately
- How to be a "collector" of people and build valuable relationships
- The value of building a "personal board of directors"
What to Expect:
- Registration includes a catered lunch and bottled water.
- We will do 30-second introductions as a group so everyone has a chance to meet everyone.
- Shirley L. Paddock, SVP of Clinical Development at Syneos Health, will lead us in a roundtable discussion on the value of mentoring and relationships.
- We will be hosted at the women-owned Blush Cowork space! You can buy a day-pass to work there on the day of the event on their website.
- There is plenty of free parking outside of the building!
- All events will be held in accordance with Wake County, the town of Cary, and the CDC COVID-19 guidelines.
- We will have special stickers you may use to signify your contact comfort level at the event (ex. No contact, Fist pump only, Hugs okay, etc).
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.