What will you learn?
- How to think about and message a "TED-worthy" idea
- How to find the right TEDx to pitch to
- How you can boost the odds of being considered for a TEDx talk
- How to integrate some of TED's "secret sauce" into your meetings
Who should join?
- Anyone interested in learning the strategies it takes to give a TEDx talk
- Anyone considering whether they need support to boost their chances of success with TEDx
What are Roundtables?
Roundtables are weekly conversations with a group of Ellevate members who are interested in discussing the common challenges we all face. Each session starts off with an expert presentation followed by a breakout room discussion. At the end of the Roundtable, you will walk away with a few key takeaways, insight from other members, and new connections with women+ around the world.
What are Entrepreneur Roundtables?
Our Entrepreneur Roundtables are curated to better fit the needs of our entrepreneur members. Whether you have been an entrepreneur your entire career, working on a side hustle, deciding whether to take the leap, or are just interested in the topic this week, the discussions in these sessions and women in these rooms will help you work on yourself and your goals.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 4-4:05pm - Intro
- 4:05-5pm - Expert presentation and discussion
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.