Events for: Entrepreneurs
Entrepreneurs Roundtable: Stop The Spiral Into Entrepreneurial Burnout
Online • Closed Captioned •
What will you learn?
- Identify three key symptoms and outcomes of burnout
- Describe well-known and hidden pathways that can lead to burnout
- Explore one essential key for burnout recovery and sustaining the personal power necessary to lead your business and impact
Who should join?
- Have you noticed patterns in yourself or situations at your workplace that leave you feeling stressed, angry, conflicted, cynical, or drained?
- Do you wake up feeling anxious or worried wishing you could avoid the day ahead of you?
- Despite being very competent in your career, do you feel like you might be falling apart on the inside?
What are Roundtables?
Roundtables are weekly conversations with a group of Ellevate members who are interested in discussing the common challenges we all face. Each session starts off with an expert presentation followed by a breakout room discussion. At the end of the Roundtable, you will walk away with a few key takeaways, insight from other members, and new connections with women+ around the world.
What are Entrepreneur Roundtables?
Our Entrepreneur Roundtables are curated to better fit the needs of our entrepreneur members. Whether you have been an entrepreneur your entire career, working on a side hustle, deciding whether to take the leap, or are just interested in the topic this week, the discussions in these sessions and women in these rooms will help you work on yourself and your goals.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 4-4:05pm - Intro
- 4:05-5pm - Expert presentation and discussion
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.