What will you learn?
How to leverage learnings from 2022 and develop you vision and business plan for 2023
*** Note: This is a 90-minute facilitated planning session***
How to prepare for this session:
1. Download the 2023 Planning Guide Here.
2. Collect your lessons learned fom 2022
- What were your highest converting programs?
- What was the average value of a client to you?
- What service offerings had the most demand and gave you jthe most joy?
3. Create a vision for 2023 (facilitated in the Planning Guide)
- How has your market changed?
- How has your ideal client changed?
- What do they need next?
- What new programs or service offerings do you want to create next year?
4. Set your revenue goal
5. Get clear on your plan
Who should join?
Any service-based entrepreneur reviewing their Q4 impact and planning for 2023
What are Roundtables?
Roundtables are weekly conversations with a group of Ellevate members who are interested in discussing the common challenges we all face. Each session starts off with an expert presentation followed by a breakout room discussion. At the end of the Roundtable, you will walk away with a few key takeaways, insight from other members, and new connections with women+ around the world.
What are Entrepreneur Roundtables?
Our Entrepreneur Roundtables are curated to better fit the needs of our entrepreneur members. Whether you have been an entrepreneur your entire career, working on a side hustle, deciding whether to take the leap, or are just interested in the topic this week, the discussions in these sessions and women in these rooms will help you work on yourself and your goals.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 4-4:05pm - Intro
- 4:05-5:30pm - Expert presentation and discussion
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.