Hosted by: NC Triangle
Ellevating Together Series: Boost Your Personal Brand
This is for you if you want to learn about:
- A framework for building a clear and compelling personal brand - from how you describe yourself to tips on how to create a visual identity that will resonate with your target audience.
- Strategies for honing in on exactly what makes you and your expertise unique, so you truly stand out.
- How to determine what marketing channel(s) and strategies make the most sense for you to get your insights in front of the right people.
What to Expect:
- Registration includes a catered lunch and bottled water.
- We will do 30-second introductions as a group so everyone has a chance to meet everyone.
- This session will be facilitated by Christina Marie Noel, an award-winning social entrepreneur, marketing strategist, and keynote speaker that specializes in helping mission-driven organizations and entrepreneurs thrive.
Christina is the Founder and Principal Consultant at Noel & Co., a Certified B Corporation marketing and strategy consultancy that works with mission-driven organizations to achieve sustainable growth by ensuring their story gets heard and sparks meaningful relationships with their ideal customers. She's also the creator of the Figure Your Sh*t Out (FYSO) accelerator, a 6-month program created to give early-stage, mission-driven entrepreneurs a safe space to test their ideas, hone their business models, and figure their sh*t out, in community.
- We will be hosted at the women-owned Blush Cowork space! You can buy a day-pass to work there on the day of the event on their website.
- There is plenty of free parking outside of the building!
- All events will be held in accordance with Wake County, the town of Cary, and the CDC COVID-19 guidelines.
- We will have special stickers you may use to signify your contact comfort level at the event (ex. No contact, Fist pump only, Hugs okay, etc).
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.