Executive Members attend for free. Contact us for more information.
This is for you if:
- You're looking to expand your professional network with other Executives.
- You’re ready to meet new people in a low-pressure environment.
- You want to crowd-source solutions, receive and give support, and brainstorm ideas to grow your leadership impact.
What to Expect:
- You'll be placed into 2 different Breakout Rooms with at least 3 new attendees each time - that's at least 6 new connections!
- We'll give you a few curated, interesting questions to spark conversation.
- Plan to have your video and microphone on to participate fully.
This is a part of Ellevate's Executive Program.
The Executive Program is a space for executives and successful business owners to share valuable information and advice in a safe and helpful environment that encourages growth.
- Hear proven methods for success
- Learn from leaders in other industries
- Work together to shape inclusive cultures
If you know this space is for you but are unable to pay, we can help — email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our weekly Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
- 15 mins: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 35 mins: Facilitated group discussion (main room or across numerous breakout rooms
- 10 mins: Key takeaway sharing
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet and fosters good focus.
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you(a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.