WE'RE SORRY: THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT. PLEASE JOIN US INSTEAD AT OUR UPCOMING EVENT ON DEC. 7th AT https://www.ellevatenetwork.com/events/15020-socia...
Join our Executive Leadership Breakfast with guest speaker Seza Vaziri where we will have an open discussion on allyship and the key to unlocking the power of diversity.
Seza is the Vice President of Quality for Petrofac Group and is a known advocate for gender equality. She is Google's #IamRemarkable Ambassador & Gold Facilitator, former GE Women's Network Leader for MENAT and former Ellevate Board Member.
This is for you if you:
- Are an executive/senior leader in your organisation.
- Want to build relationships with other senior female executives, senior leaders, and entrepreneurs.
- Want to change the culture of your business to be more diverse and inclusive.
What to expect:
- Personal share from guest speaker Seza Vaziri.
- Open and safe environment to share lessons, advice, experiences, feedback, and ideas.
- Insightful and empowering conversations with a fantastic network of women.
- A scrumptious breakfast including: croissants (plain, zataar, cheese, chocolate), Danish pastries, muffins, fruit platters, yoghurt, avocado toast or smoked salmon bagel, free flow of juice, tea, and coffee.
As we have a capacity limited to 15 participants, we cannot accommodate any walk-ins, so please make your reservation early.
- Limited Member (pay-as-you-go, available to all at no annual membership fee): full price 90 USD
- Basic Member: 85 USD (5$ off full price)
- Pro Member: 85 USD (5$ off full price for Executive events)
- Executive Member: 45 USD (50% off full price)
Compare our membership levels and upgrade to Executive level in time for the event.
- Valet available at SLS Dubai Hotel & Residences.
- The ''S Bar'' is located on the 71st floor, on your right-hand side when exiting the elevator.
- If you have questions or concerns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All events held follow current sanitary guidelines in Dubai, UAE.
- Due to the unpredictable nature of the pandemic, all in-person events are subject to change or cancellation.
- We take Covid safety measures very seriously; however, if you're not ready for in-person interactions, there is a variety of Ellevate online events you can choose from.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
1. Define and understand allyship and how it’s different from mentoring and sponsorship
2. Understand the 4 pillars of allyship: ASK – LISTEN – SHOW UP – SPEAK UP
3. Present a working framework / Best practices of allyship
4. Acknowledge allyship is key to gender balance
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.