Be in the Position You Want
Dubai, United Arab Emirates • March 14, 2011
The Dubai Chapter of 85 Broads invites you to: “Be in the Position You Want. Attain the Career Style You Want. Learn What Impression You Make!” This is the second in a series of semin...
Monday, March 14, 2011 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM EDTEmber Bar and Grill
United Arab Emirates
The Dubai Chapter of 85 Broads
invites you to: “Be in the Position You Want. Attain the Career Style You Want. Learn What Impression You Make!”
This is the second in a series of seminars created exclusively for 85 Broads.
As a business professional, you need every edge you can get. Having a pulled together, subtle and professional style will help create an image of competence. Learn the following steps to help you project a professional business look.
• What should I purchase? Learn how to build an impactful business wardrobe.
• How to shop with a career in mind
• Hairstyle tips that exude competence and professionalism
• Learn what impression you make on people you meet!
85 Broads member Marissa Woods, a professional image consultant, knows that image matters when it comes to results-oriented individuals getting ahead in life. It’s not just what you wear, but how you wear it and what it says about you. It’s not just how you act, but how you interact and how others react to you.
Join us to learn the first steps in how to choose and purchase key career pieces that enhance your confidence. The presentation will include the following:
• Marissa Woods will guide you on how to make that professional impact
• Our resident leadership expert will show you what impressions you are creating
• Professional Stylist Mais Taha’s quick guide to first steps on building your capsule wardrobe
• Live make-up demonstration stalls from Art Deco
• A goody bag created for 85 Broads, filled with fun treats worth over 200AED
• Yummy treats and bar drinks from Ember Lounge & Grill
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org prior to March 10th, 2011
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.