Join us for a casual interest session to learn more about leadership opportunities with the Los Angeles chapter.
As a chapter leader, you will help us plan and organize the calendar of event offerings for our chapter community, use data and member surveys to understand trends and topics our community needs, and build relationships with other professional women to grow our chapter!
Not ready to commit to a chapter leadership role? We'll also discuss how you can volunteer at specific upcoming chapter events.
This is for you if:
- You are excited to learn more about chapter leadership opportunities.
- You want to build relationships with other professional women in the Los Angeles area.
- You want to learn more about Ellevate and our upcoming events.
What to expect:
- Information you need to decide if leadership or volunteering is right for you.
- Running a few minutes late? Can't stay the entire time? No problem! Join when you can and stay as long as you are able.
- Due to the interactive nature of this event, it will not be recorded.
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.