This is for you if:
- You're a job seeker having minimal luck getting noticed on LinkedIn.
- You want to prepare for a job search in the near future and set up your virtual presence for success.
- You have questions about your resume and want to review them with your peers and a resume expert.
- How to present yourself so recruiters will be compelled to reach out to you.
- The biggest mistake most people make with their resume and LinkedIn profile - and the solution.
- How to write high-impact achievements for your resume and LinkedIn profile.
What to Expect:
- Short overview of the topic by guest expert Lesa Edwards.
- Small group discussions in breakout rooms - get ready to have some real talk with your peers.
- Due to the interactive nature of breakout rooms, only the presentation will be recorded.
- All roundtables are free with $40 a month Pro Access.
- Or, buy full price tickets for $20 with Guest Access.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 12:00 - 12:15: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 12:15 - 12:50: Facilitated group discussion across numerous breakout rooms
- 12:50 - 1:00: Key takeaway sharing
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.