This is for you if:
- You're aspiring to your first managerial role or are in your first few years.
- You notice your team isn't motivated or engaged.
- You want to build trust but find that balance between being a boss and a friend to be tricky.
- How to use the REVUP approach - Respect, Equality, Valued, Uniqueness and Potential - to communicate effectively.
- Tips and strategies for building trusting relationships.
- Ways to gain the confidence you need to be an effective manager.
What to Expect:
- Short overview of the topic by guest expert Hilda Gan.
- Small group discussions in breakout rooms - get ready to have some real talk with your peers.
- Due to the interactive nature of breakout rooms, only the presentation will be recorded.
- All roundtables are free with $40 a month Pro Access.
- Or, buy full price tickets for $20 with Guest Access.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 12:00 - 12:15: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 12:15 - 12:50: Facilitated group discussion across numerous breakout rooms
- 12:50 - 1:00: Key takeaway sharing
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.