Events for: Executives
Executive Roundtable: From Invisible to Influential
Online • Closed Captioned •
Executive Members attend for free. Contact us for more information.
This is for you if:
- You are in the C-Suite, a Leader Executive or HR Director
- You aspired to be in the C-Suite or high level leadership
- Practical tools to be an influential leader
- An understanding your unique leadership style
- Persuasion hacks to influence and negotiate effectively
- Ownership of your career and ability to leverage your strengths and identify limiting behaviors
What to expect:
- Small group discussions in breakout rooms - get ready to have some real talk with your peers
- Typically the presentation portion is recorded, but the breakout rooms will not be recorded
This is a part of Ellevate's Executive Program.
The Executive Program is a space for executives and successful business owners to share valuable information and advice in a safe and helpful environment that encourages growth.
- Hear proven methods for success
- Learn from leaders in other industries
- Work together to shape inclusive cultures
... at our Executive Roundtables, Community Circles, Local Meetups, and in Executive Squads.
Contact us about access to the Executive Program.
If you know this space is for you but are unable to pay, we can help — email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our weekly Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
- 15 mins: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 35 mins: Facilitated group discussion (main room or across numerous breakout rooms
- 10 mins: Key takeaway sharing
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet and fosters good focus.
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you(a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.