This is for you if:
- You’re seeking your unapologetic truth and how to voice it courageously in relationships
- You want to set and maintain healthy boundaries
- You want to expand your courage and overcome thoughts like "if I fully express my truth, they'll get angry/I'll get fired/I won't find a partner who will put up with me/they'll leave me"
What to expect:
- Expert-led facilitated workshop at the charming Arcana - Art Gallery and Greenhouse
- Engaging connection and lighthearted fun
- Group connection through sharing of experiences and exercises
Together, we will evolve through the shared wisdom each of us already has within, encouraged by Heather Coros' 5 Steps to Comfortable Confidence, and more.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
We will have safe space to feel open and comfortable to:
- Break away from the habit of people-pleasing
- Learn how to say yes and no based on your values, and not based on who you're speaking to
- Redefine where your confidence comes from
- Create the types of relationships that feel safe for you
- Uncover blockers that could hinder you from being your authentic self
- Design kind boundaries with courage
- Strengthen your ability to emotionally regulate, which allows you to think more creatively in communication
- Access curiosity and resilience, release fear and insecurity to co-create the relationships you truly desire
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.