Hosted by: San Francisco
Courageous Resilience: Intentional & Energized for Work
This is for you if:
- You’re seeking your unapologetic truth and how to voice it courageously at work
- You want to set and maintain healthy boundaries
- You want to expand your courage and overcome thoughts like "if I speak up, I will get fired/judged/embarrass myself"
What to expect:
- Expert-led facilitated workshop at the charming Arcana - Art Gallery and Greenhouse
- Engaging connection and lighthearted fun
- Group connection through sharing of experiences and exercises
Together, we will evolve through the shared wisdom each of us already has within, encouraged by Heather Coros' 5 Steps to Comfortable Confidence, and more.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
We will have safe space to feel open and comfortable to:
- Engage your intellect and your intuition at work
- Redefine where your confidence comes from, from your desk to the boardroom
- Create and define what makes a career fulfilling for you
- Uncover blockers that could hinder you from being your authentic self
- Design meaningful action to live from an open-minded state
- Strengthen your ability to emotionally regulate, which allows you to think more creatively at work
- Access curiosity and resilience, release fear and insecurity so you can engage courageously at work
Complimentary headshots for all attendees!
Along with Heather's inspiring content, we are offering all Ellevate attendees a complimentary headshot by a professional photographer!
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.