Happy New Year!
At the start of a new year, we've heard it all before: new decisions, habits, goals and changes that boil down to our bodies...“dry January”, diets, cleanses and personal decisions surrounding exercise and general wellness.
But what if there is was a more holistic way to create a better, more nourishing relationship with your body? Join the Boston Ellevate Chapter and coach, Olivia Burnham, for a mind-body-spirit hour, where she will guide you to:
- View yourself through the lens of internal values rather than external ones.
- Hear the whispers of your body and appreciate its intimate knowledge of how to keep you alive, healthy and whole.
- Relearn that the unique, and only, vessel that carries you through this life - your body - is not your enemy. SHE is your greatest ally.
- Practice bringing your Whole Self into alignment.
- Imagine being so in touch with your entire being, that your true potential becomes limitless.
Stay up to date with Boston Ellevate Happenings. Follow us: LinkedIn
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Welcome by Boston Ellevate Chapter Leadership
Centering Focus with Olivia Burnham
Breakout Rooms with Workshop Attendees
Wrap Up & Final Thoughts
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.