Hosted by: Toronto
Coffee Connections: New Year! New Connections!
Online • Closed Captioned •
Fresh off our New Year's celebrations, we're coming together to talk about our professional connections. How we make them, nurture them and capitalize on them to achieve our goals.
An oft-repeated piece of advice states that our next career opportunity or our next $1M in sales is waiting for us in our warm network – among the people we already know.
- Is that your experience?
- If yes, share how you converted your connections into warm leads.
- If no, please share why.
We're here to support and honour each woman's experience and use our collective knowledge to help Ellevate members step up and out into personal and professional leadership.
Ellevate Toronto's Coffee Connections does exactly what the headline suggests: it connects Toronto with the world, and connects the world with Toronto. Each month Ellevate members from around the world join us for a lively hour of learning and conversation. Familiar faces and new connections: it's a great start to your day.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Start your day with our Ellevate Toronto community on the first Wednesday of the month. To make the most of our virtual event, don’t forget to:
- Have the most up to date version of Zoom on your device.
- Turn on your webcam. Not showered? Kids and pets climbing on you? No problem, you’re in good company!
- We'll start with introductions and then dig into our topic as a group.
- Be sure to log in a couple minutes before the hour with your coffee or tea in hand!
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.