Hosted by: Chicago
Chicago Virtual Monthly Workshop: Leading Like a Lady
Online • Closed Captioned •
In honor of Women's History Month, let's dig into why female leadership and feminine qualities are transcending leadership styles and creating optimal workplaces and enhanced business outcomes.
Together we will:
- Discuss the evolution of leadership theory
- Breakdown key attributes and qualities that are associated with male vs female leadership
- Understand the benefits of female leadership and feminine qualities in the workplace
- Discuss how to lean into executive presence as a lady leader
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
In this interactive workshop, we will dig into:
- 15 minutes: discuss female leadership qualities, historical trends and the benefits of feminine qualities in the workplace
- 10 minutes: tips and tricks for leading like a lady (executive presence)
- 20 minutes: breakout session
- 15 minutes: Q&A
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.