Hosted by: New York
NYC Executive Breakfast: How to Unlock Potential within Yourself and Your Team by Embracing Equity
We are so excited to be hosting a special Executive breakfast on International Women's Day!
This is for you if:
- You are a corporate employee at a mid-senior level in a managerial role
- You notice your team may not be motivated or engaged, or may not be utilized to their full potential
- You want to foster an environment of equity and accountability in a way that feels authentic for you
- You are interested in learning how to introduce a mentoring, coaching or sponsorship program into your organization
- Tips and strategies for building trusting relationships with clear expectations
- Actions that you can take for yourself and that you can explore with your team to make forward progress
What to Expect:
- This discussion will kick off and be moderated by our speaker, Shamis Pitts. Audience participation will be encouraged. We will also enjoy intimate small group discussions.
- Time before/after the discussion to network.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 8 - 8:20: Networking
- 8:20 - 9:30: Facilitated group discussion (with seated breakfast)
- 9:30 - 10: Networking
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.