Hosted by: New York
NYC Executive Event: "Ask Her Anything," a Panel Discussion with HR Industry Experts
Join us for an open, intimate discussion focused on answering all HR-related questions from negotiating your comp package to navigating a layoff.
This is for you if:
- You are a corporate employee of mid-senior level
- You want the opportunity to have the questions you may been hesitant to ask answered by HR industry experts
- How to effectively negotiate compensation packages - from salary to "flex benefits"
- Navigating a layoff & how to negotiate your termination agreement
- How to discuss overcoming trauma in the workplace
What to Expect:
- AMA style moderated discussion with 2-3 industry experts
- Time for audience Q&A
- Time before/after the discussion to network
This event will be located at the Bond Collective on 55 Broadway in FiDi. Wine & light bites will be served.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.