Hosted by: New York
NYC Executive Event: "Ask Her Anything" with Leading HR Executives Tara Favors and Virginia Hanchar
Join Ellevate Network for a conversation with HR Executives Tara Favors and Virginia Hanchar as they discuss their careers, leading during difficult times and making impact.
This is for you if:
- You are a mid-senior level corporate employee
- Interested in learning about the career journey of two successful people leaders
- Interested in gaining inspirational advice on career resiliency
- How to design and own your career
- How to lead during transformative change
- How to navigate your career in male dominated industries
What to Expect:
- A dynamic and engaging fireside chat with two inspiring leaders
- Opportunity for audience Q&A
- Opportunity to connect for networking before/after the discussion
This event will be located at the Bond Collective on 55 Broadway in FiDi. Wine & light bites will be served.
**This event is part of a two part HR industry specific series - sign up for the follow up event here**
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.