Events for: Rising Leaders
Roundtable: Essential Skills for First-Time Managers
Online • Closed Captioned •
This is for you if:
- You're struggling with feelings of overwhelm and thinking there has to be a better way to lead your team.
- You want to be a more confident leader.
- You want to create a more engaged and high-performing team.
- Why the ‘Leadership Gap’ causes 60% of new managers to fail or underperform in their first two years as leaders.
- Why the exact traits that made you successful so far may derail your success as a leader.
- The 4 critical shifts you need to make to succeed as a new leader
What to Expect:
- Short overview of the topic by guest expert Ramona Shaw.
- Small group discussions in breakout rooms - get ready to have some real talk with your peers.
- Due to the interactive nature of breakout rooms, only the presentation will be recorded.
- All roundtables are free with $40 a month Pro Access.
- Or, buy a full price ticket for $40 with Guest Access.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 12:00 - 12:15: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 12:15 - 12:50: Facilitated group discussion across numerous breakout rooms
- 12:50 - 1:00: Key takeaway sharing
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.