This is for you if you want to learn:
- How to start small and build your business from there
- How to brand yourself and your business for optimal growth
- How to use social media to expand your reach and get new clients
- How to develop a service-based business and product-based business at the same time
What to expect:
- Registration includes a catered lunch and bottled water.
- We will do 30-second introductions as a group so everyone has a chance to meet everyone.
- Astrid Miller, creator and owner of The Holistica Hive in Clayton, NC, will share how she turned her passion for skincare into two thriving businesses (The Holistica Hive and Astria Skincare) and lead us in a roundtable discussion on how to start and grow a new business.
- We will be hosted at the women-owned Blush Cowork space! You can buy a day pass to work there on the day of the event on their website.
- There is plenty of free parking outside of the building!
- All events will be held in accordance with Wake County, the town of Cary, and the CDC COVID-19 guidelines.
- We will have special stickers you may use to signify your contact comfort level at the event (ex. No contact, Fist pump only, Hugs okay, etc).
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.