Hosted by: NC Triangle
March Girls Night Out at Heights House Parlor
Sip and network with other professional women of the Triangle at the Parlor at Heights House Hotel, where you'll enjoy the stunning ambiance and perfectly crafted cocktails! If you haven't experienced this local gem yet, you're in for a treat --- and great company, too.
This is for you if:
- You are excited to network again in person
- Love to appreciate stunning design and architecture
- Want to build relationships with other professional women in the Triangle
- Want to learn more about the Ellevate Network and our upcoming events
What to Expect:
- We will do 30-second introductions as a group and have sample networking questions to get you started.
- Running a few minutes late? Can't stay until 8pm? No problem! Come when you can and stay as long as you are able.
- There is plenty of free street parking nearby
- We will have special stickers you may use to signify your contact comfort level at the event (ex. No contact, Fist pump only, Hugs okay, etc).
This is a ''safe'' event, however, if you're not available or don't feel ready yet, Ellevate still has dozens of online events you can choose from.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.