It's OFFICIAL! The Ellevate Entrepreneur Community now has 4 NEW Leaders!
- Isioma Utomi
- Crystal Thies
- Stephanie Beisser
- Carmen Valdez
In this special round of Virtual Networking Ellevated, you will get a chance to meet the new leaders as well as other amazing women entrepreneurs. You'll also learn more about the upcoming plans for the community as they start to unfold under the new leadership.
This is for you if:
- You're looking to expand your professional network with other Entrepreneurs.
- You’re ready to meet new people in a low-pressure environment.
- You want to crowd-source solutions, receive and give support, and brainstorm ideas to grow in your business.
What to Expect:
- This session will be a bit different than past virtual networking as we will be giving the new leaders a chance to share their story. Depending on the number of people in attendance, we will do one or two breakouts or possibly even go around the entire room. We're going to let the number of attendees dictate how we proceed with the time available. There's nothing more entrepreneurial than that!
- Plan to have your video and microphone on to participate fully.
What are Roundtables?
Roundtables are weekly conversations with a group of Ellevate members who are interested in discussing the common challenges we all face. Each session starts off with an expert presentation followed by a breakout room discussion. At the end of the Roundtable, you will walk away with a few key takeaways, insight from other members, and new connections with women+ around the world.
What are Entrepreneur Roundtables?
Our Entrepreneur Roundtables are curated to better fit the needs of our entrepreneur members. Whether you have been an entrepreneur your entire career, working on a side hustle, deciding whether to take the leap, or are just interested in the topic this week, the discussions in these sessions and women in these rooms will help you work on yourself and your goals.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.