In this session, we'll be leveraging the concepts of collaborative and referral partners to grow your business. What better place to find them than in a group of your Ellevate Sisters?
This is for you if:
- You're looking to expand your professional network with other Entrepreneurs.
- You’re ready to meet new people in a low-pressure environment.
- You want to crowd-source solutions, receive and give support, and brainstorm ideas to grow in your business.
What to Expect:
- You'll be placed into 3 different Breakout Rooms with 3 new attendees each time - that's at least 9 new connections!
- We'll give you a few curated, interesting questions to spark conversation.
- Plan to have your video and microphone on to participate fully.
What are Roundtables?
Roundtables are weekly conversations with a group of Ellevate members who are interested in discussing the common challenges we all face. Each session starts off with an expert presentation followed by a breakout room discussion. At the end of the Roundtable, you will walk away with a few key takeaways, insight from other members, and new connections with women+ around the world.
What are Entrepreneur Roundtables?
Our Entrepreneur Roundtables are curated to better fit the needs of our entrepreneur members. Whether you have been an entrepreneur your entire career, working on a side hustle, deciding whether to take the leap, or are just interested in the topic this week, the discussions in these sessions and women in these rooms will help you work on yourself and your goals.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 4-4:05pm - Intro and Welcome
- 4:05-4:20pm - Networking Session 1
- 4:25-4:40pm - Networking Session 2
- 4:45-5pm - Networking Session 3
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.