We're sorry, this event is now sold out.
Join us for an inspiring conversation with four remarkable leaders as they share their stories and insights on Embracing Equity.
In celebration of International Women's Day and Women's History Month, this special event sponsored and hosted by Omnicom Media Group MENA will feature a fireside chat that delves into the challenges and triumphs of achieving gender equity in various industries. Hear from these incredible women leaders as they share their perspectives, strategies, and experiences in paving the way for a more equitable future.
- Ronke Adekanmbi, Director, Business Growth & Experience Strategy, Majid Al Futtaim
- Ashley Boots, Chief HR Officer
- Nicola Jane Thompson, Group Chief Audit Officer, RAKBANK
- Maryam M. Zaman, CFA, Partner, Advisory, KPMG Lower Gulf Limited
- Alanna Turpin, Director, Sustainability and Culture Omnicom Media Group (MENA)
For more information about the guests and the moderator, click on the bio link below their pictures.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to be inspired and empowered by the voices of change!
This is for you if you are:
- Passionate about gender equity and women's empowerment.
- Interested in hearing from successful female leaders in the UAE, from diverse backgrounds.
- Looking for inspiration and insights on achieving equity in your own life and career.
- Strategies for overcoming obstacles and breaking down barriers in male-dominated industries.
- Insights into the challenges and triumphs of achieving gender equity.
- Best practices for creating a more equitable workplace and society.
What to expect:
- A dynamic and engaging fireside chat with four inspiring women leaders.
- Personal stories and insights on how to overcome adversity and achieve success.
- Opportunities to connect and network with other like-minded individuals.
- The chance to experience the unique culture and atmosphere of Omincom Media Group's office, which is hosting the event.
- Finger food and refreshments.
Due to limited capacity, we cannot accept walk-ins. Kindly make your online reservation early to secure your spot.
- Guest (pay-as-you-go, available to all at no annual membership fee): 20 USD (74 AED)
- Pro Member: 10 USD (37 AED) or 50% off Guest price.
- Executive Member: 10 USD (37 AED) or 50% off Guest price.
- Online registration is required for this event.
- The event will be held at Omnicom Media Group (OMG) headquarters in Dubai Media City. Google Maps location here.
- Free, self-parking is available behind OMG's office. Limited spaces: first come, first serve. Location here.
- Two paid public parkings are available next to OMG's office. First one: location here & second one: location here.
- The nearest public transportation option is the Al Khail metro station, which is just a 13-minute walk away.
- If you have questions or concerns, contact us at email@example.com
- All events held follow the current sanitary guidelines in Dubai, UAE.
- If you're not ready for in-person interactions, we have a variety of Ellevate online events you can choose from.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
7:00 - 7:20pm Networking with finger food and refreshments.
7:20 - 8:45pm Interactive session with our speakers.
8:45 - 9:00pm Wrap-up and final networking opportunity.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.