Hosted by: New York
NYC Rising Leaders Roundtable - Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
Join us for an engaging and thought-provoking discussion on Imposter Syndrome. Imposter Syndrome affects many women, and we believe it's time to have an open and honest conversation about it. This event is open to everyone who is interested in exploring and understanding imposter syndrome.
Our workshop will be focused on discussing experiences with imposter syndrome, its impact on our lives and careers, and strategies that have been used to overcome it. Our experts will share their insights, answer your questions, and offer practical advice on how to identify and overcome imposter syndrome.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Roundtable discussion & breakout groups
- Q&A Session
All attendees will have the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals from different backgrounds.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to learn from our expert leaders and connect with a diverse group of women.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
This is for YOU if ...
- You are ready to network again IN-PERSON - Woo-Hoo!
- Want to build relationships with other working women in the NYC area
- Want to learn more about imposter syndrome and how you can build confidence
What to Expect ...
- We'll kick off the event with intros from the Ellevate team & then move into our guided workshop with our expert.
- The workshop will last for about 30-45 mins and will include breakout sessions.
- We'll wrap up with some networking!
- Running a few minutes late? Can't stay until 8:30 pm? No problem! Come when you can and stay as long as you are able.
- Food and drinks will be served!
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.