In today's digital age, having a strong online presence is essential for any entrepreneur, professional, or small business owner looking to grow their network and increase their net worth. With over 900 million members, LinkedIn has become a critical platform for professionals to connect with others in their industry, showcase their expertise, and find new opportunities. However, many entrepreneurs and professionals struggle to make an impact on LinkedIn, often due to common mistakes that they're not aware of. That's where Coach Alia Khatib comes in - in this online workshop, she'll provide valuable insights and strategies for creating a professional and impactful business presence on LinkedIn.
This is for you if:
- You're an entrepreneur, professional or small business owner looking to grow your network and increase your net worth through LinkedIn.
- You're struggling to make an impact on LinkedIn and want to learn how to optimize your profile and outreach.
- You're looking for actionable strategies and advice from an experienced business and marketing consultant.
You will learn:
- The 3 most common mistakes entrepreneurs and professionals make on LinkedIn and how to avoid them.
- How to use LinkedIn to grow your personal brand, get promotions, and increase your net worth.
- How to set up your profile for effective digital outreach, with live examples.
What to expect:
- Coaching and guidance from Alia, a business and marketing consultant with expertise in helping online coaches, service providers, and small businesses.
- Insights and strategies for growing your network and relationships on LinkedIn.
- Case studies showcasing best practices and the kind of results you can expect from implementing these strategies.
In preparation for this event, please check this free, online guide to get started on Linkedin.
- Guest (pay-as-you-go, available to all at no annual membership fee): 20 USD (74 AED)
- Pro & Executive Members: FREE, included in your membership.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.