This is for you if you want to learn:
- What stress is and where it stems from
- The warning signs our bodies send us to tell us we're stressed
- The impact of stress on your relationships and career
- Strategies for reducing and managing stress
What to expect:
- Registration includes a catered lunch and bottled water.
- We will do 30-second introductions as a group so everyone has a chance to meet everyone.
- LaShawnda Rodgers, Founder of Rodgers Global Leadership Consortium, will lead a relaxed and welcoming discussion around stress identification and management.
- We will be hosted at the women-owned Blush Cowork space! You can buy a day pass to work there on the day of the event on their website.
- There is plenty of free parking outside of the building!
- All events will be held in accordance with Wake County, the town of Cary, and the CDC COVID-19 guidelines.
- We will have special stickers you may use to signify your contact comfort level at the event (ex. No contact, Fist pump only, Hugs okay, etc).
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Life can be hectic and a bit stressful at times. This discussion will cover the factors that lead to stress, how to identify that you are stressed, and strategies for managing stress.
This session is for anyone who has dealt with stress, is currently experiencing stress, or just wants to know more about stress.
This will be a relaxed and welcoming discussion so come as you are. This will be a safe space for people to share thoughts, ask questions, and get support.
Attendees can expect to learn the following by attending this event:
- What is stress and where does it stem from?
- How to identify if a person is stressed?
- Body Signals: Warning signs of stress our body sends
- Effects of stress on the body
- Strategies and tips to manage stress
- If stress can be avoided
- Stress and its impact on relationships
- Stress and its impact on business and career
- How to be stressless during turbulent times
- The impact of rest and self-care on stress management
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.