Hosted by: NC Triangle
Ellevating Together Series: Rules of the Road for Sound Investing
This is for you if you want to learn:
- 10 principles for sound investing
- How to get started with financial planning and what to do next
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
What to expect:
- Registration includes a catered lunch and bottled water.
- We will do 30-second introductions as a group so everyone has a chance to meet everyone.
- Mary Elizabeth Twiddy, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM practitioner, will lead a discussion around sound investment strategies and financial planning.
- We will be hosted at the women-owned Blush Cowork space! You can buy a day pass to work there on the day of the event on their website.
- There is plenty of free parking outside of the building!
- All events will be held in accordance with Wake County, the town of Cary, and the CDC COVID-19 guidelines.
- We will have special stickers you may use to signify your contact comfort level at the event (ex. No contact, Fist pump only, Hugs okay, etc).
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
This "Rules of the Road" presentation will provide participants with 10 principles for sound investing. Mary Elizabeth will also discusses how to identify and avoid the most common investment mistakes, and answer questions about the financial planning process.
Mary Elizabeth always tells folks that a Financial Plan is like any other kind of plan – the first thing you have to do is gather the necessary info, then get clear on what you're trying to do and a general order of importance, and then make a plan A and a plan B.
After listening to this presentation, participants should be able to simplify their understanding of the complicated process of financial planning by:
- Understanding how to get started
- Knowing what to do next
- Avoiding common mistakes
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.