Raise a glass to the history makers, trailblazers, and champions of justice and equality around the world.
Something momentous in Ellevate's 25-year history is taking place on June 6th. The first-ever Mobilize Women Awards and Cocktail Reception will be held in the historic and beautiful Prince George Ballroom.
Come and be part of the movement - share an evening of celebration, inspiration, and purpose with us.
Join us for an unforgettable evening of glamour, inspiration, and impact:
- Network with influential and passionate change agents across industries.
- Be inspired by thought-provoking keynote speeches and our honored awardees.
- Delicious passed hors d'oeuvres and signature cocktails, including a three-hour open bar.*
- Enjoy the historic Prince George Ballroom, owned and operated by Breaking Ground, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides affordable housing for homeless and low-income New Yorkers.
- Dress to express yourself! Fun, cocktail, glamour.
Honorees using their social, political, and economic capital for a better world:
- International Women of Change: Jameela Jamil, Actress, Advocate, and Founder of I Weigh Accepting Virtually
- Lifetime Achievement: Janet Hanson, Founder and Strategic Advisor, Ellevate Network
- History Maker: Richelle Montoya, First Woman Vice President of the Navajo Nation
There's still a lot to be fixed in this world, but who says we can't have some fun and celebrate what progress we've made?
The Prince George Ballroom is owned and operated by Breaking Ground, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides affordable housing for homeless and low-income New Yorkers. 100% of net proceeds from ballroom events support this mission. For more information on Breaking Ground, please visit: www.breakingground.org
*Including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free offerings, as well as non-alcoholic beverages.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.