Join your fellow Executive members for a timely discussion on unpaid labor. Studies show that women do 75% of the world's unpaid work from chores to childcare to elder care. This can take a grave mental toll - especially when also working full time! Join us for a conversation on how to redistribute the workload, find flexibility & take steps to turn off the to-do list reminders constantly going off in your head
This is for you if you:
- Are an executive/senior leader in your organization
- Want to build relationships with other senior female executives & senior leaders
- Want to walk away with actionable takeaways and tips
What to expect:
- A lively moderated discussion
- An open environment to share lessons, advice, experiences, feedback, and ideas
- Breakfast including: bagels + cream cheese, pastries, fruit & coffee
This event will be capped due to space
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.