Hosted by: Chicago
Chicago Virtual Monthly Workshop: She Values Her Time
Online • Closed Captioned •
Your time and energy are valuable resources. As women we have the power to retain and protect these precious currencies. Let’s get curious and explore ways to harness the power of your moments and create life of vitality and well-being.
Together we will discover:
- What’s out of balance and incongruent with the life you desire to create
- How to release overwhelm - and lead from a place of discernment
- Habits that drain your energy and keep you stuck– and how to manage your energy vampires
- Simple exercises to disrupt your inner chatter – and how to manage the voice in your head that keeps you feeling guilty and unfulfilled
- Surprising ways to find calm in the midst of chaos in 60 seconds or less— that you already have access to
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
In this interactive workshop, we will dig into:
- 15 minutes: the value of time
- 10 minutes: tips and tricks for creating the life you want
- 20 minutes: breakout session
- 15 minutes: Q&A
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.