Hosted by: Dubai
Leading with Executive Presence: Insights from Two Successful Leaders
Are you a professional woman looking to enhance your executive presence and advance your career? Join us for an engaging panel discussion featuring Christina Struller, Vice President (UPS), and Despo Michaelides, Chief HR & DEI (ex-AXA-GIG), as they share their insights on how to cultivate executive presence.
This event is for you if:
- You want improve your executive presence and make progress in your career.
- You want to learn from successful women who have cultivated executive presence.
- You want to build your network and connect with other professional women in your field.
- What executive presence is and why it matters in today's workplace.
- Strategies for building confidence and projecting a strong, authentic image.
- Tips for effective communication, including verbal and nonverbal cues.
What to expect:
- A panel discussion and Q&A with our guest speakers, Christina and Despo who will share their experiences and insights on executive presence.
- New connections with other professional women in Dubai.
As we have limited capacity, we are unable to accommodate any walk-ins, so please make your reservation early. Your registration includes a finger food food buffet, coffee, tea, water and juices.
- Guest (pay-as-you-go, available to all at no annual membership fee): full price 40 USD
- Pro Member: 20 USD (50% off full price)
- Executive Member: 20 USD (50% off full price) Compare our membership levels and upgrade in time for the event.
- Free, self-parking is available at the hotel.
- ''Local'' meeting room is on the ground floor, inside the restaurant.
- If you have questions or concerns, contact us at email@example.com
- All events held follow current sanitary guidelines in Dubai, UAE.
- Due to the unpredictable nature of the pandemic, all in-person events are subject to change or cancellation.
- We take Covid safety measures very seriously; however, if you're not ready for in-person interactions, there is a variety of Ellevate online events you can choose from.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
7:00 - 7:20pm Networking, finger food and non-alcoholic beverages
7:20 - 8:55pm Panel discussion with our experts
8:55 - 9:00pm Wrap-up and networking
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.