Are you a professional woman looking to enhance your executive presence and advance your career? Join us for an engaging panel discussion featuring Christina Struller, Vice President (UPS), and Despo Michaelides, Chief HR & DEI (ex-AXA-GIG), as they share their insights on how to cultivate executive presence.
This event is for you if:
- You want improve your executive presence and make progress in your career.
- You want to learn from successful women who have cultivated executive presence.
- You want to build your network and connect with other professional women in your field.
- What executive presence is and why it matters in today's workplace.
- Strategies for building confidence and projecting a strong, authentic image.
- Tips for effective communication, including verbal and nonverbal cues.
What to expect:
- A panel discussion and Q&A with our guest speakers, Christina and Despo who will share their experiences and insights on executive presence.
- New connections with other professional women in Dubai.
As we have limited capacity, we are unable to accommodate any walk-ins, so please make your reservation early. Your registration includes a finger food food buffet, coffee, tea, water and juices.
- Guest (pay-as-you-go, available to all at no annual membership fee): full price 40 USD
- Pro Member: 20 USD (50% off full price)
- Executive Member: 20 USD (50% off full price) Compare our membership levels and upgrade in time for the event.
- Free, self-parking is available at the hotel.
- ''Local'' meeting room is on the ground floor, inside the restaurant.
- If you have questions or concerns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All events held follow current sanitary guidelines in Dubai, UAE.
- Due to the unpredictable nature of the pandemic, all in-person events are subject to change or cancellation.
- We take Covid safety measures very seriously; however, if you're not ready for in-person interactions, there is a variety of Ellevate online events you can choose from.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
7:00 - 7:20pm Networking, finger food and non-alcoholic beverages
7:20 - 8:55pm Panel discussion with our experts
8:55 - 9:00pm Wrap-up and networking
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.