Hosted by: New York
NYC Rising Leaders Roundtable - Negotiations Workshop
Join our Women+ Negotiations Workshop where we will equip you with the skills to become a more effective negotiator in your personal and professional life. This workshop is designed for women+ individuals who are looking to improve their negotiation techniques and advance their careers.
Our expert facilitators will guide you through a series of interactive exercises and discussions to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses in negotiations, build confidence, and develop strategies for successful outcomes. We’ll start the event with a deep dive into effective communication strategies. Being able to effectively and strategically communicate will set us up for successful negotiations.
Individuals should be prepared to leave with a full toolkit to confidently own their career conversations.
- 6:30 - 6:40 Welcome and Introductions
- 6:40 - 7:10 Presentation
- 7:10 - 7:45 Roundtable discussion & breakout groups
- 7:45 - 8:00 Q&A Session
- 8:00 - 8:30 Networking
All attendees will have the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals from different backgrounds.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to learn from our expert leaders and connect with a diverse group of women.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
What to expect...
- We'll kick off the event with intros from the Ellevate team & then move into our guided workshop with our expert.
- The workshop will last for about 30-45 mins and will include breakout sessions.
- We'll wrap up with some networking!
- Running a few minutes late? Can't stay until 8:30 pm? No problem! Come when you can and stay as long as you are able.
- Food and drinks will be served!
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.