Hosted by: Toronto
Career Express: Interviewing for Success
Prepare to wow your interviewers with powerful answers to basics, behavioural questions and everything in between.
Join our keynote speaker Iris Jacobson, owner of Choiceful Change Career Transition Services, for a deep dive into the art of Interviewing for Success. With years of experience leading professionals at all levels through their career transitions, Iris will share her insights with attendees, followed by small group breakouts led by HR leaders and executive mentors who will give real-time feedback and coaching.
Participants will walk away ready to:
- Identify different types of interviews and how to prepare for them.
- Confidently tackle the standard ‘Tell me about yourself’ question in style
- Practice responding to behavioural interview questions using the SOAR model (situation, obstacles, actions and results)
- Create a great impression in person and remotely
- Highlight your unique value as you wrap up the interview
Ellevate Toronto's quarterly Career Express events bring experienced Executive Leaders together with advice seekers for a workshop format that delivers one on one results. Join us and get ready to make your next interview a success!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
6:00 pm: Arrivals and networking
6:30 pm: Welcome from Toronto Chapter
6:35 pm: Presentation from Iris Jacobson, Owner, ChoicefulChange Career Transition Services
7:05 pm: Small group breakouts with 1:1 exec support
7:50 pm: Session wrap up and upcoming event review
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.