Hosted by: Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Coffee Chat: Workplace Fashion Tips & Tricks
Online • Closed Captioned •
Spring’s arrival normally brings with it the desire to do some tidying in various forms — what about workplace fashions?! Whether you work remotely, have a hybrid gig or will need to, in the near future, report in every workday, it’s always nice to see if there are ways to bring new energy to your working-world fashions.
We’re turning to Sarah Sudar, former stylist and fashion journalist, for sage advice on what’s good and what’s not for workplace attire; fun fact: She also was a founding member of our chapter and had served previously on the leadership team. Log onto Zoom for this virtual coffee chat with any questions in mind (we encourage the interaction for sure!).
This event is for you if:
- you seek opportunities to connect with likeminded women in a casual, virtual, welcoming setting
- you like the idea of spending a power hour for yourself on professional development before the day really heats up
- you’re looking for some useful, trustworthy ideas on jazzing up your office ensembles
Note that tickets are not refundable; if you can no longer attend, please email an update to email@example.com. Thanks!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- welcome & opening remarks
- networking & friendly dialogue (Q&A with Sarah)
- thank-you messaging/wind down
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.