Don't miss out on this exclusive event! With only a limited number of seats available, make sure to sign up now to secure your spot.
Good speaking skills are crucial if you want to engage and influence your audience. Join us at our special Rise & Shine monthly networking event to meet with our special guest, David Pope, Asia’s leading Executive Voice Coach. He will deliver a 1-hour workshop designed to give you a set of vocal skills that will have a positive impact on all your public speaking engagements, in-person and online, in a variety of settings, such as meetings, conferences, lectures, debates, ceremonies, and other public events.
This special event is sponsored and hosted by Omnicom Media Group MENA.
This is for you if:
- You want to effectively convey information, ideas, opinions, or emotions to a group of people in a clear, concise, and engaging manner.
- You have interesting content but you sound boring when you present.
- You speak too fast and always run out of breath.
- You speak too quietly and find it hard to project your voice.
You will learn:
- The vocal qualities needed to capture your audience’s attention - in presentations, pitches, and speeches.
- Practical vocal exercises - breathing, projection and articulation - to prepare for any public speaking event.
- How using vocal variety - especially stress, intonation and pacing - will increase your influence as a speaker.
What to expect:
- Packed with practical exercises, tips and techniques you can use immediately, Public Speaking: Find Your Voice will make your next presentation more dynamic and impactful.
- Opportunities to connect and network with other like-minded individuals.
- The chance to experience the unique culture and atmosphere of Omincom Media Group's office, which is hosting the event.
- Light breakfast buffet.
Event registration fee:
Due to limited capacity, we cannot accept walk-ins. Kindly make your online reservation early to secure your spot. Ticket price includes a light breakfast.
- Guest (pay-as-you-go, available to all at no annual membership fee): full price 30 USD
- Pro Member: 15USD (50% off full price)
- Executive Member: 15 USD (50% off full price)
Compare our membership levels and upgrade in time for the event.
- The event will be held at Omnicom Media Group (OMG) headquarters in Dubai Media City. Google Maps location here.
- Two paid public parkings are available next to OMG's office. First one: location here & second one: location here.
- The nearest public transportation option is the Al Khail metro station, which is just a 13-minute walk away.
- If you have questions or concerns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
8.30 - 8.45 am: Networking & Breakfast
8.45 - 9.45 am: David Pope's Session
9.45 - 10 am: Q & A
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.