Events for: Rising Leaders
Roundtable: Creating Space for Yourself at Work
Online • Closed Captioned •
This is for you if:
- You struggle to make your ideas and needs heard in the workplace.
- You want to help your team but find yourself blending into the background.
- You want to be recognized for your ideas and hard work while still maintaining healthy boundaries and expectations.
- Real world examples of women in the workplace and how they face these challenges.
- Strategies to help elevate your voice with friends and colleagues.
What to Expect:
- Short overview of the topic by guest experts.
- Small group discussions in breakout rooms - get ready to have some real talk with your peers.
- Due to the interactive nature of breakout rooms, only the presentation will be recorded.
- All roundtables are free with $40 a month Pro Access.
- Or, buy full price tickets for $20 with Guest Access.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 12:00 - 12:15: Thought Leadership from guest experts
- 12:15 - 12:50: Facilitated group discussion across numerous breakout rooms
- 12:50 - 1:00: Key takeaway sharing
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.