Events for: Rising Leaders
Roundtable: Motivating a Hybrid Workforce
Online • Closed Captioned •
Have you been hiring & managing remote team members since the start of the pandemic? Learn some new approaches to creating engagement, accountability & fun, and share your own best practices & challenges.
This is for you if:
- You manage a remote or hybrid team, or you're part of a hybrid or remote team, and want to try something new.
- You want to be part of an engaged, connected, high performing team.
- You're looking for new ideas for engagement and to improve your management skills.
- Why authentic connection with your team is key.
- How to efficiently invest time in motivating your team & to be intentional for success.
- At least one new idea for action to try with your team.
What to Expect:
- Short overview of the topic by guest expert Jocelyn Singer-Sargent.
- Small group discussions in breakout rooms - get ready to have some real talk with your peers.
- Due to the interactive nature of breakout rooms, only the presentation will be recorded.
- All roundtables are free with $40 a month Pro Access.
- Or, buy full price tickets for $20 with Guest Access.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 12:00 - 12:15: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 12:15 - 12:50: Facilitated group discussion across numerous breakout rooms
- 12:50 - 1:00: Key takeaway sharing
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.