Events for: Rising Leaders
Roundtable: How Managing Up Can Help Everyone Succeed
Online • Closed Captioned •
This is for you if:
- You want to manage emotions and expectations between you and your manager.
- You want to build connection, trust, and a resilient network.
- You want to be prepared for high intensity periods like major projects and crises.
- How to identify main expectations from key stakeholders.
- How to develop or strengthen bonds with internal departments that monitor and mitigate issues.
- How to manage expectations with executives, peers, direct reports.
What to Expect:
- Short overview of the topic by guest expert Sara Gori.
- Small group discussions in breakout rooms - get ready to have some real talk with your peers.
- Due to the interactive nature of breakout rooms, only the presentation will be recorded.
- All roundtables are free with $40 a month Pro Access.
- Or, buy full price tickets for $20 with Guest Access.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 12:00 - 12:15: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 12:15 - 12:50: Facilitated group discussion across numerous breakout rooms
- 12:50 - 1:00: Key takeaway sharing
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.