Take a trip down memory lane. We're bringing back our coffee, connections and conversations breakfast meeting in the 'burbs!
This is our first breakfast meeting at our old stomping ground, Founding Farmers, in King of Prussia, since the pandemic.
This meeting does not have a featured speaker because the speakers will be YOU! Let's get reacquainted the way we used to.
- How are you? Really, how are you?
- What's been happening in your life that you'd like to share?
- What, if anything, hasn't been so special?
- What can we do to help?
When we get together, the coffee (or tea) is strong, and the connections are stronger.
Besides, July 11th is:
- National Cheer Up the Lonely Day
- National Mojito Day
- National Blueberry Muffin Day
- International Essential Oils Day
Most of these we like or may even love so we'll throw that in too.
Let's make the breakfast meeting in the Burbs at Founding Farmers a morning to remember.
We can't wait to see you!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.