Are you a woman leader seeking to future-proof your career and navigate the evolving work landscape with confidence?
This workshop, led by EvolveMe co-founders Linda Lautenberg and Judy Schoenberg is designed specifically for women who want to take control of their professional journey, capitalize on their unique strengths, and unlock new opportunities for growth and fulfillment.
You'll take away how to:
- Embrace change: Let's uncover the exciting possibilities that lie within the changing world of work. We'll explore how to adapt, embrace new technologies, and stay ahead of the curve.
- Embrace lifelong learning: We'll tackle the importance of continuous learning and keeping your skills sharp in today's fast-paced world. Get ready to unlock strategies for upskilling, reskilling, and staying relevant.
- Job Craft: Love the role you have even more! Job crafting empowers you to take an active role in shaping your work experience. By aligning your job with your strengths, interests, and values, you can enhance your job satisfaction, engagement, and overall well-being in any role.
- Build a Stellar Personal Brand: You are a force to be reckoned with! You'll understand how a personal brand is a must-have career tool that shines a spotlight on your expertise, credibility, and professional identity -- and one you need whether you're employed, a freelancer, an entrepreneur, or a job seeker.
- Navigate Career Adventures: Whether you're eyeing a career change or want to climb the ladder in your current field, we've got your back. Let's explore practical tools and insights for navigating career transitions with confidence and grace.
What to Expect:
- Overview of the topic by guest experts, EvolveMe co-founders Linda Lautenberg and Judy Schoenberg
- Small group discussions in breakout rooms - get ready to have some real talk with your peers.
- Due to the interactive nature of breakout rooms, only the presentation will be recorded.
- All roundtables are free with $40 a month Pro Access.
- Or, buy full price tickets for $20 with Guest Access.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 12:00 - 12:15: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 12:15 - 12:50: Facilitated group discussion across numerous breakout rooms
- 12:50 - 1:00: Key takeaway sharing
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.