As we head into Q4, there is so much pressure to reach any outstanding yearly goals, have the perfect holiday season and end the year as the “best and most successful” version of yourself.
While being driven is not a bad thing, that pressure can be extremely overwhelming and often lead to burnout, which is counterproductive to efficiently excelling at your goals and achieving a true sense of happiness. So we are inviting you to take time for yourself and learn how to reach your goals in a healthier, happy way.
This is for you if:
- You are a mid to senior level corporate employee
- Identifies as someone who engages in perfectionism, people-pleasing or procrastination
- Desire a real work-life balance
- To identify the 3Ps and understand the impact they have on your life
- Practical tools to reduce the effects of the 3Ps
- How to navigate your career and life in a way that doesn't sacrifice your joy or free time
What to Expect:
- An engaging workshop with a burnout expert who worked 13+ years in corporate
- A dynamic conversation to help hard-working professionals have a more enjoyable life
- A supportive framework and next steps if the 3Ps are inhibiting your career growth
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.