Joining a board is an invaluable opportunity that can help shape leadership skills, strategic thinking and broaden your connections. Does board leadership interest you but feels ultimately intangible? Join us for an "Ask Her Anything" style moderated panel and hear from some exceptional leaders with expertise on the subject!
Our panelists include:
Kate Nadolny, the CEO of Bandier & a board member of AlgoFace & DesignDuality
Colleen Markley, a writer, speaker & nonprofit consultant. She is the founder of the “Get on Board” program
Maggie Benkert, Board & CEO Advisory Partners consultant for Russell Reynolds
Kelly Joscelyne, a Global HR Strategic Partner at Indeed & one of Ellevate NYC’s Chapter Leaders will be moderating this discussion. Kelly spent eight years serving on the 30% Club, a UK committee with the goal of getting female representation up to 30% on FTSE-100 boards.
This is for you if:
- You are interested in getting a seat on a board but are unsure of how to get there. Our panelists will share actionable advice on how to position yourself: how to tailor your resume/LinkedIn, who to reach out to, how to market your "niche"
- You have been approached, but are experiencing imposter syndrome
- You aren't sure if for-profit or non-profit board leadership is right for you
- You are unfamiliar about how boards work and want to learn more
- You want to network with smart, supportive, connected women.
Diageo is generously supporting this event with Ketel One Cosmos and a garnish bar. There will be time to clink martini glasses & network before/after the panel. Light bites will be served!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.