Losing a job is a life-altering experience, and no one can fully prepare for it. Join us to learn how navigate the initial phase of unemployment with confidence, resilience, and a clear plan for success. Whether you've recently lost your job or want to prepare for the possibility, this event will offer invaluable insights and strategies to help you bounce back stronger than ever.
What to Expect:
- Short overview of the topic by our guest expert.
- Small group discussions in breakout rooms - get ready to have some real talk with your peers.
- Due to the interactive nature of breakout rooms, only the presentation will be recorded.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 12:00 - 12:15: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 12:15 - 12:40 Facilitated group discussion across numerous breakout rooms
- 12:40 - 1:00: Key takeaway sharing
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.