Join us to learn the craft creating your personal brand that will make you stand out in a crowded marketplace.
- A picture does tell a story: Learn how good visuals can capture your authenticity and enhance your professional image.
- Mastering Linkedin: Enhance your online presence with expert strategies to authentically engage and influence your audience.
- PR Power Moves: Harness the power of storytelling and media. Use PR to shape your narrative, amplify your voice, and build your reputation.
Get ready to be inspired, network with like-minded women, and unlock the keys to your professional success. Don't miss this transformative event!
This event is for you if:
- You are looking to take control of your professional journey.
- You want to increase your visibility and efficiently showcase your skills, value and USP.
- Or simply want to connect with like-minded women who are passionate about personal growth and professional success
You'll learn about:
- Tips and techniques to perfect your pictures and convey authenticity.
- Tips and techniques to perfect your presence on LinkedIn.
- Tools and techniques to shape your public perception and manage your reputation.
What to expect:
- Networking opportunities over drinks and nibbles
- A panel discussion featuring our personal branding experts
- Online registration is required for this event.
- The event will be held at Omnicom Media Group (OMG) headquarters in Dubai Media City. Google Maps location here.
- Free, self-parking is available behind OMG's office. Limited spaces: first come, first serve. Location here.
- Two paid public parkings are available next to OMG's office. First one: location here & second one: location here.
- The nearest public transportation option is the Al Khail metro station, which is just a 13-minute walk away.
- If you have questions or concerns, contact us at email@example.com
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.