Confidence isn’t just a nice-to-have; it’s essential for enhancing the quality of your life in every way. Join Interior Designer & Life Coach, Britney Glass, on a holistic exploration into the world of confidence to transform not only how you feel but also what you can achieve. In this roundtable, we'll explore three key aspects of confidence that will empower you to:
- Banish Self-Doubt: Learn to activate unshakeable confidence precisely when you need it most. Imagine facing any challenge with unwavering self-assurance, knowing you've got what it takes to conquer it
- Design the Life You Desire: Uncover the secret formula to do and have anything you want in your life. It's not just about wishful thinking; it's about making your dreams a reality through intention.
- Elevate Your Physical Space: Discover how crafting the perfect physical environment can be a powerful ally in your confidence journey. Your surroundings can either boost or hinder your self-belief, and we'll show you how to make your space a catalyst for your personal power.
Topic: Embodying Confidence from the Inside-Out
What to expect:
- Small group discussion in breakout rooms to network.
- Presentation by your host.
- Second breakout with the same breakout group to take the conversation deeper.
- Facilitated discussion with the full group.
- Note: This event is not recorded to provide a safe space for sharing.
This roundtable is designed for participant interaction. It’s a place where you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet that fosters focus.
- Share what’s going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic and your peers.
- Share an idea or resource that helped you.
- Continue member connections and conversations even after the call.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.