Come share, learn, build your community and be inspired!
During this interactive session, Ingrid Goldbloom Bloch, Director of Career Development and Engagement at AAFCPAs and owner of Mosaic Careers, will share key design thinking and cognitive psychology principles that will help you stay motivated and on-track with your goals
Takeaways for this event include:
- How to cultivate the discipline of “Tiger Time” to keep you on-track
- How to harness the power of “Positive Pressure” to take on bigger challenges
- How to use micro-steps to get you through your “slumps”
- How a “Bias to Action” mindset will keep you continually moving towards your goals
Boston meet-ups are known for creating a space where thought-provoking conversations happen. Join us and experience a bit of our magic, that can only happen with YOU in the room.
Share the event with your friends and network. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with Boston Ellevate happenings.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- Welcome & icebreaker introductions
- Presentation by Ingrid Goldbloom Bloch
- Breakout rooms to go deeper!
- Debrief & share new insights
- Breakout rooms with a new spin
- Takeaways & wrap-up discussion
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.